Thursday, December 22, 2011

What are you annoyed today? Dunk it with SoDunked!

Portion of pby Osvaldo Gago
Today, I can't decide whether I am more annoyed at traffic or lines at the checkout. Who or what should I dunk with Sodunked! so that I can vent and be in a better mood during this festive time of year.

Portion of photo by Marlith
I just wanted to run to the store this evening and pick up overnight diapers, but after 30 minutes of sitting in traffic to get somewhere that is 5 minutes away by car and then waiting in a long checkout line behind people with carts full of stuff they wish they'd had more time to think through (the lady in front of me is taking things out and hanging them off of the candy display as she narrates her decisions for all of us behind her), I am at least mildly miffed. I am mouthing the words "Just open another line, people!" but not saying them aloud. I know I ought to find somewhere I can walk to instead or, better yet, figure out an alternative to overnight diapers; but, barring those options, I am stuck with traffic and lines for a few more days.

Maybe SoDunked! can help keep me from taking out my annoyance on Lyle when I get home (poor guy doesn't want to hear as I am sure he has had the same things on his errand nights this week).

What are you annoyed about? Take a picture and dunk it today with SoDunked!

No comments:

Post a Comment