Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sometimes, you want to dunk Mother Nature

I know it is all part of the cycle of the seasons, the periodic movement of the earth, and the pull and push between the human and natural worlds, but sometimes, I just want to ask why. Why do tectonic plates shift under us and building and people fall down? Why do the rains have to be timed to race across the land at the same time as high tide--a much higher tide than usual? Today, I am thinking of Thailand and Southeast Asia, but there have been so many stories in the last few months (and forever), I could find a long list of reasons to dunk someone. Since I cannot do a thing to stop all of this and I can't really blame any one government official, engineer, or weather expert, maybe I can dunk Mother Nature.

If you want to dunk Mother Nature or anyone else, get SoDunked! and dunk someone today. It's good, clean fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment