Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Don’t drive while playing SoDunked!

Is it just me or are more people walking around looking at their smartphones than ever? I see them driving around looking at their phones, too. (Isn’t that illegal in most places? Maybe someone ought to send them a text to let them know.)
This morning, I was on my way to work and some guy practically ran my car down (repeatedly) as he made his way down the road with an iPhone in one hand. He stopped at each light and looked down for a while and then glanced up to realize everyone had pulled many car lengths ahead of him. Then his car would sprint forward while he was still half looking at his phone. He even changed lanes that way! In between long stretches of him looking down, he would hold his iPhone up to the window for a minute as if to take a picture.
My conclusion is that he was playing SoDunked! Wouldn’t you conclude the same? Well, or maybe he was using Shazam or reading a QR code I couldn’t see. I think SoDunked! is more likely, but please, I implore even our most devoted fans, don't use SoDunked! while driving. You should even be a little careful when walking and looking at your phone.
When you get to work or while you’re safe at home and far from your stovetop, play SoDunked! and dunk someone safely. And then, tell a friend to dunk someone (safely), too. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment